janeiro 27, 2012

i am a single lady

The layout I show today is a introduction layout. So, I want incorporate a big jounaling to unity all the other pages. So I kept really simple with a big title and the embellies concentrate on a spot close to the photo. On the jounaling said something about "after my quiety childhood, finally my life get busy with many things to do, many new friends that really get me, new things to learning on the University, many opportunities to meet new places and that is a little what happened on my life when I was single".


Este é um layout de introdução ao meu álbum sobre meus anos de solteira. Eu queria fazer uma página com um journaling  considerável para unir todas as outras páginas e contar um pouco sobre a minha história. Então mantiv enfeites ao mínimo, concentrado junto a foto e um grande título a dizer ao que meu álbum veio.


I love all this different letters together!


Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares