julho 18, 2012

be yourself and a video (em português)

Olá, blogueiras! Hoje eu venho com um video mostrando um pouquinho do meu processo de criação, Falando sobre impressão e tamanhos de fotos e como fazer uma layout com várias fotos e journaling grande e mesmo assim parecer leve. Abaixo está como ficou o layout. 



be yourself scrapbooking page from Dulce Silva on Vimeo.

Hello, bloggers! Today I show a layout about my sweet niece and her personality. I love this pictures of herm and I just want to use them all. Did you like it? I love how it turns. I use the Studio Calico's kit So Cal, and I use the stamp on the kit to make a tecnique, Stamping-Off. I made a video (on Portuguese) about it. 



Here same nice touch about this layout using many My Mind's Eye collections.


I just find this space empty, so I know I need to put something. I cut this banner from Follow your Heart Sign of a MME collection and I made a label embellisment with it.


Hope you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

Um comentário:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections disse...

Such a sweet lay-out! The pics are great! Nice details! Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Mensagens populares