dezembro 15, 2012

our boy: sketch scrapplezier #1

Olá scrappers! Hoje eu venho com um sketch da Astrid, uma das designes do Scrapplezier. O sketch é muito bonito e pode ser interpretado de diversas maneiras. 

Hello scrappers! Today I came with a sketch made by Astrid one of the Scrapplezier Designers. The sketch is so inspiring as you can see.


Use este sketch num layout, link junto aos comentários o seu layout e você pode ganhar um miminho. Observações, as inscriçõess estão abertas até dia 10 de Janeiro de 2013 e o prémio será sorteado se tiver um mínimo de 5 participantes. Para este sketch eu também fiz um layout! Eu virei o sketch em 270º e substituí a área do título por círculos num layout sobre o meu sobrinho e a história dele ser o primeiro menino da nossa família, e o que isso significa. Aqui vai o meu layout:

Made a layout based on this sketch, link to the scrapplezier post and if you are random choosen you can win little gift. You can post your layout until the January, 13rd, and, the giveaway is valid with a 5 minimum participants.

 For that sketch I made a layout about my nephew be the first boy of your family. I turn on 270º the sketch and make some changes. Here is my layout:



Eu simplesmente adorei este papel da coleção Sasparilha da October Afternoon e basicamente quis deixá-lo que ele aparecesse bem. Um detalhe de um dos enfeites, ponto focal do meu layout.

I simply love this paper from Sasparilha collection from October Afternoon and basically I made them pop on my layout contrasting it with the write from the picture and background. Here are my focal embellishment.


Espero que tenham gostado do meu layout de hoje. Apareça lá no blog da Scrapplezier e participe! Este sketch é muito inspirador! Tenham um ótimo fim de semana, eu volto na segunda! Até lá!

Hope you enjoy my layout. Go on the Scrapplezier's blog and participate on this challenge! Have a great week, see you on Monday!

3 comentários:

Nitasha disse...

Dulce, this is such an awesome layout! I love this October Afternoon collection, too! If I get a chance I will stop by and participate in the challenge, too!

nada disse...

Thank You, Nitasha for pass by! I'm an October Afternoon fan, love the papers and colors!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections disse...

Great lay-out! Love all the details on this! Carri~Abusybee

Mensagens populares