dezembro 19, 2012

sketch #5: lenine

Olá scrappers! Hoje eu venho com um sketch para você usar a criatividade e criar um layout. E um sketch bastante simples, para um layout basicamente concentrado num espaço e com muito espaço branco.

Hello scrappers! Today I show you are new simple sketch. On that, I concentrated the things so close together and let a great white space for make my picture pop.


Com este sketch eu resolvi fazer uma página que há muito estava na minha gaveta de histórias. Uma página de homenagem ao nosso cão que morreu no primeiro semestre deste ano e que nos deixou depois de alguns aninhos. Eu substitui o bloco das traseiras pelo efeito em chevron. Aqui o meu layout:

With this sketch I made a page so much like and I use a story I have on my mind so long. It's a page about Lenine, our dog whom passed away on the first semester of this year. It was really old and sick, but we miss it so much. Here is my page:


Depois foi apenas acrescentar  os enfeites. Eu adorei este grande bagde para destacar o meu título e foto.

I replaced the block on the middle of the page for a chevron look, but I most stick with the sketch and I just have many space to embellish it. I love this big badge that I put close to the picture and title, it's a really good focal point.




O journaling foi escrito pelo meu "boy" que viveu com o Lenine por todos os anos da vida dele.

The journaling was written by my husband who owned Lenine since he was a puppy.


Espero que usem o meu sketch para as vossas criações! Tenham um boa dia e Até amanhã!

Hope you are inspiring by my sketch! Have a great day and See you tomorrow!

2 comentários:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections disse...

Such a great lay-out, such a precious way to remember your sweet pup! Happy Holidays! Carri~Abusybee

nada disse...

Thanks, Carri!

Mensagens populares