março 07, 2013

melhor da blogsfera #35


Hello scrappers! This week I want to highlight: 1.I just want to take paper and glue and make some beautiful things like that on Apartment Therapy's blog; 2. I love staples and paper clips, and the Practical Scrappers have 10 nice tips how to use them on your projects; 3. I want to try to do a pop up card and this one  on Etsy's blog is so lovely; 4. do you want to use the scrapbook trendy, on Get it Scrapped 20 trendy looks since banners, doilies until paintery looks; 5. Easter is just around the corner and I love this inspiring project from Danielle Flanders; 6. I love dimension on my pages, on Get it Scrapped some nice tips to adding some on your; 7. I am a little bit out of ideas for double pages and I love this one from Jen Gallacher; 8. I am so on chalkboard right now, this tips to make a frame is from Mollie Maker's blog;  9. I want to try this sketch from Shimelle's blog. Have a nice day!

Olá scrappers! Esta semana eu destaco. 1. imagens inspiradoras do que fazer com papel e cola em Apartment Therapy; o que fazer com clips e agrafador em Practical Scrappers; 3. este cartão pop up no blog da comunidade Etsy; 4. tendências no scrapbook em Get it Scrapped; 5. este projecto inspirador da Danielle Flanders; 6. como adicionar dimensão nas suas páginas em  Get it Scrapped; 7. dicas para fazer layouts duplos da Jen Gallacher; 8. esta moldura feita no blog Mollie Maker e 9. este sketch da Shimelle. Até amanhã e tenha um bom dia!

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares