junho 20, 2014

scrapbook talking #6: crafty supplies

Hello scrappers! These week I organized my craft supplies. I didn't buy something recently since I have many things from the begining of this year. So, for my supplies looks fresh, I took some old embellish and mix with the new ones, and the paper I still have. Usually I make kits with differents pallette, I was able to make five of them. When I work with a project, I choose what the combination I want and use what I separed. I find it simple for me. Sometimes, because of a challenge, I have to open the embellish box (with the embellish it's not with a kit) and I use one I need. However, most of time, I stick with what I have. And gosh, I have so many thing even if I bring with me "only the necessary".

What I realized is my taste for paper and embellishment is changing. I have many paper I bought that is not my style anymore. So, I take my last layouts from this year and the end of last year and make a list with what I like to use it:

1. white cardstock (for the last year I made just one without)
2. media (gesso, modeling paste, mist, paint, watercolor)
3. thickers (i love them, despite my personal silhouette cameo title)
4. sequins or small wood veneers (I am using enamel dots, but not so much yet)
5. small piece of papers or stickers or chipboard
6. clothespins or clips
7. butterflies, arrows, flowers and hearts
8. small or medium paper embellish, like stickers or miscellany
9. round, like circles, buttons and pins
10. stitching and die cut.

Here is my 2014 layouts: http://goo.gl/3M1Kqx

Now, it's your turn. Take your last layout, your favorite, and see what you use most on them. Have a great week! 

.................................................


Olá scrappers! Esta semana eu estive reorganizando meu material de scrap. Quando vim ao Brasil ano passado, eu trouxe uma malinha com material, mas a maioria dele eu comprei e mandei entregar aqui. De modo, que desde o início do ano eu não recebo material novo. Acho que é o tempo maior que fiquei sem comprar material de scrap. Para não me cansar, eu resolvi pegar os papéis que tinha, reorganizá-los em combinações diferentes, e coloquei enfeites antigos com novos para parecer diferente, ainda assim tenho cinco kits para criar. Nem até o fim do ano eu acabo com esse material.

Separando o material, e principalmene os papéis, percebi que meu gostos mudaram. Alguns que eu amava, já não me entusiasma e outros até gosto, mas não se adequada ao meu estilo. Vou aprendendo. De modo que eu peguei os meus layouts favoritos deste ano e os últimos do ano passado e fiquei os observado e cheguei a uma conclusão do que ando usando. Quem quiser ver meus layouts de 2014, estão aqui: http://goo.gl/3M1Kqx.

1. papel branco (eu fiz só um layout ano passado que não levava)
2. mixed media (gesso, pasta de modelar, tinta, mist)
3. thickers (eu ainda adoro!)
4. lantejoulas ou enfeites pequeninos de madeira
5. pedaços de papel ou enfeites pequenos adesivados ou cortados
6. pregadores ou clips
7. borboletas, setas, flores e corações
8. chipboard ou adesivos
9. círculos, botões ou pins
10. costura e cortados.

Agora é sua vez, pegue os seus últimos layouts favoritos e veja o que você adora usar! A gente se vê na próxima semana, até lá!

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares