julho 21, 2014

take it easy

I love my blog, but I am on a hurry right now, so I will post more slowly here. I intend to post twice a week when I have something to show or say. I just want to say the posting will be not planed ahead as I have made until here, for now.

I will be here every 3th and 17th with a new SOS post, but after that it will be a surprise. Hope I don't stay long from here. I will post on facebook as well, maybe there more since it's easier. Have a great week!  



Breathe Yourself Beautiful | Free People Blog #freepeople


Eu adoro blogar, mas confesso que ando sem nenhum tempo e como isto sempre foi um espaço de prazer, e até isso eu ando cortando, eu vou ficar um pouquinho longe daqui. Não vou embora, mas não vou postar antecipadamente como até então estava fazendo. Venho quando der vontade.

Quer dizer, todo o dia 03 e 17 estarei aqui com mais um desafio do Scrap Our Stash, mas fora isso será quando a vontade aparecer. E mais coisa lá no facebook que ficará com as novidades e coisinhas mais rápidas. Quando eu tiver um trabalhinho ou novidades eu posto aqui. Tenho uma boa semana!

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares